December 06, 2015

-

The light pours out the sky
A kid stands underneath it, I
As if dreaming, fly
My life is a beauty

Yeah, the familiar stories
Of the ugly duckling and the swan
Or the butterfly before it flies
People aren't aware
They cant see your wings
The world you met could be a bit cruel
But strong girl, you know you were born to fly
The tears that you have shed
The pain that you have felt
Is just a preparation for the day when you will fly higher, butterfly
Everybody's gonna see it soon

Bringing out lost dreams and feelings
Gathering and swallowing all the times that I've been cowardly
One by one, the little memories wake me up
I open up myself just enough to fill the world
After the long night passes
I want to go on a trip once again
"Why not", the words that are able to wake my heart

I was alone yesterday
Due to the countless blank stares
I endure another day with my teardrops
I was shaky yesterday
Because of the pouring words that shake me
I embrace myself once again

The flowers petal fall and I follow the small light
I send away the dark and I fly away brightly

The moment I close my eyes
Time stops
As I begin to rise again